Sunday, June 26, 2011

Movies Catch up

So far all that I have seen is "Green Lantern"; i was going to see "Bad Teacher" this past Friday, but we ended up spending money on something else (in the smoking section).

I don't know about other people, but I thought that GL was a great comic book movie and I was excited to see something other than Superman or Batman. Some people have said that the actual use of the power ring was bad (mainly the party scene where he first shows himself on Earth), although I just think they might have overseen the parallel between the use of his power to the car ramp in Hal's nephew's room shown earlier. Anyways, I highly recommend people to go out and watch this movie.

PS: There is a clip at the end of the movie. I didn't know so I had to look it up, but if you know the storyline of Green Lantern it won't be too surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment